Ingredients for dough
1 cup of corn flour
1 cup rice flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut butter
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
2 cups grated zucchini
1 tsp baking powder
1tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
Ingredients for glaze
2 cups sugar powder
1/4 cup coconut butter
2 tbsp. cocoa
6-10 tbsp. vegetable milk
1. Warm up the oven
2. Mix the flours + cacao + baking powder
3. Melt the coconut butter and mix with sugar+ vanilla extract
4. Add the zucchini, salt and mix well.
5. Let for 5-10 min to allow the juice of zucchini make a good texture of the mix.
6. Pour the dough into the form, covered by baking paper.
7. Bake for about 30-35 min under the temperature 180 C.
8. Prepare the glaze: sugar powder+coconut butter( melted) +cocoa powder and gradually add the vegetable milk.
9. Let the brownie cool completely and pour the glaze on top of it.
Serve with coffee, tea. And other beverages. Add dimensions to your cooking skills with these best Vegan Brownie Recipes online.