3 overripe bananas
1.5 cups of shelled walnuts
0.5 cups of brown sugar
a little salt
1.5 teaspoons of baking soda
a pinch of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1.5 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla
0.5 cups of vegetable oil
Method of cooking:
- Mash overripe bananas in a bowl with a fork.
- Add sugar, oil, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Stir it carefully.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and grinded nuts in a separate large bowl.
- Here pour the liquid banana-oily mixture and carefully knead the resulting mass.
- Spread with a spoon into prepared, slightly oiled tins, filling them 2/3 full.
- Eventually, bake the cupcakes at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden-brown.
- You can sprinkle finished cakes with sifted icing sugar. After beautiful serving, you can lay the table with freshly brewed black or green tea, coffee.