This delicious dessert was always cooked by my Grandma on special occasions. I made a vegan version out of it and turned out to be quite tasty and yummy. Happy cooking!
Coconut cream -200-300 ml
olive oil – about 50 ml
soda – 1 teaspoon
fried sugar – 200 grams
salt – 1 pinch
apples – 4 pieces
wheat flour – 2 cups
- Add the sifted flour into coconut cream, olive oil, salt, baking soda and then knead soft pliable dough.
- Divide it into two unequal pieces: 70% and 30% of the dough.
- Roll out a larger piece with thickness of about 1 centimeter.
- Cut apples into small slices and spread on the rolled-out layer of dough. Sprinkle the top with sugar.
- Cover it with the other rolled-out piece. Pinch the edges beautifully.
- Bake at the temperature of 180 – 200 degrees until it’s ready.
Delicious and healthy pie from grandma recipe is ready! The smell is just divine! Be patient – let it slightly cool off and serve it with tea or coffee.