1/3 cups of soy sauce
1/8 cups of maple syrup
1/8 cups of apple cider vinegar
1/4 cups of olive oil
large sliced mushrooms – 4 items.
garlic – 4 cloves
soaked cashews – 1 cups
nutritional yeast – ¼ cups
cheese tofu – 1 cups
green peas – 1 cups
Method of cooking:
- Slightly fry sliced mushrooms in olive oil (1/8 glass) until soft.
- Add soy sauce, maple syrup, vinegar, and stew on a frying-pan until tender. Put the resulting mixture into a plate.
- Chop the garlic finely and slightly fry in olive oil (1/8 glass).
- Whip the soaked cashews, yeast, tofu in a food processor or blender, add water periodically and bring to the desired homogeneous creamy consistency.
- Add garlic with oil to the obtained mass.
- Add green peas and mushrooms to the cooked spaghetti/ soba noodles.
When serving, pour the sauce of cashews and enjoy. Absolutely everybody likes this dish – both vegans and meat eaters.