Preparation time – 35 minutes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 35 minutes
Total time – 1,5 hours
For dry mixture:
1 ½ cup of wheat flour;
¼ cup of coconut flakes;
2 ½ tea spoons of rising agent;
¼ tea spoons of salt;
½ cup of soft brown sugar;
For wet mixture:
140 ml of fresh squeezed orange juice (½ glass + 1 table spoon);
3 table spoon (45 ml) of non-animal milk;
2 tea spoons of vanilla extract;
¼ glass (60 ml) of vegetable oil;
Fruit nut meat:
1 big apple;
¼ glass of raisins;
¼ glass of walnuts (or any of your favorite nuts).
1 tea spoons of cinnamon;
2-3 table spoons of soft brown sugar (more or less – to your taste).
Peel off an apple. Cut one half into small pieces, and the other one into thin slices.Add washed and dried raising to this mixture as well as slightly toasted nuts;
- Dried mixture:
Mix flour with a rising agent, add salt, sugar, coconut flakes and orange peel.
- Wet mixture:
Freshly squeezed orange juice, add milk and vanilla extract. Stir everything up well.
- Make a deepening in the center of flour, pour out wet ingredients, lay out fruity-nut mixture.
- Blend the resulting dough thoroughly.
- Lay it out in the pan covered with baking paper.
- Sprinkle the pie with sugar and cinnamon before you put it in the oven.
- Bake at 200 degrees for the first 20 minutes, then cook at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
During baking, the house starts to smell inexpressibly good.
Serve the baked pie slightly cooled with some tea or coffee.
M-m-m. It is finger licking good!