Using Vegan Food to Alkalize Your Body in Three Easy Ways
The pH of 7.4 is ideal for your body. The perfect alkaline content that the human body needs, says science and medical experts. With that being said, if you want the body to perform properly; for the cells to receive the right amount of oxygen and for the assurance of nutrition being absorbed well, also to fight off ailments and diseases – alkalizing the body through vegan touches are a must do with diets.
Why alkalize the body?
1. Anything below 7.0 on the pH scale is not good for our bodies; leads to a host of health issues.
2. In acidic bodies, tissues aren’t able to regenerate and repair themselves.
3. Acidic bodies are home to toxic accumulation which can impair normal functioning of the body
4. Cells don’t have the ability to regenerate, when the body is highly acidic.
5. Insulin sensitivity happens when the body is overtly acidic and cholesterol issues strike as well
With that being said, here are three ways very easy to ensure that vegan alkalizing of the body is done every day:
Have more citrus fruits
From grapefruits to lemons and limes, the acidic taste in it is broken down, when it enters the body. This turns into alkaline buffering minerals. What you could do is to have warm lemon juice every morning on an empty stomach or snack on grapefruits through the day.
Consume more leafy greens
Veggies and leafy greens can alkalize the body in vegan ways too. Thanks to the abundance of minerals found in them, they counteract the acidic content in the body. You can smooth the veggies and drink them up, have them as salads or side dishes.
Add a dash of garlic and onions
Since garlic and onions have plenty of minerals and nutrients in them, absorbed from the soil- they help alkalize the body pretty well. Organic versions are best to have; roast them and chop them to embellish salads or dishes or have them raw, your body would benefit a lot from this in the long run!
Get going now and give your body the alkalized love it needs…